Great Diamond Partners is an independent wealth management firm specializing in stellar client service. We are passionate about creating a new way to deliver wealth management through our unique culture and our commitment to our community. We launched our firm in May 2019 with an experienced group of seven professionals who eagerly await our new Office Coordinator!
The Office Coordinator is a critical position in our growing organization. You will help us continue to build a highly professional, organized, and customer service-oriented office. You’ll keep the office running smoothly in every way and ensure all team members receive the support they need to do their best work.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO THIS?
Manage the daily operations in the office, including just about everything! Answer phones, take care of invoicing and bookkeeping, coordinate meetings and travel, run errands, greet visitors, manage the mail and office budget, overall just make sure everything runs smoothly.
• Professionally represent the office with customers, investors, interview candidates, and business partners.
• Complete forms and processes on behalf of clients and keep team members in the loop. This one is super important because the team really needs your help!
• Assist Marketing with events and website administration.
• Manage vendor relationships and resolve office maintenance and technology issues.
• Figure out and implement the best ways to get the team to share information and communicate what’s going on in our busy, fast paced environment.
• Collaborate with the team to develop and implement new processes and procedures.
• Complete all responsibilities with focus on minimizing environmental impact and maximizing environmental stewardship.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
• After getting your bachelor’s degree, you’ve spent at least 2 years working in a professional office environment, ideally in a start-up.
• You are known for your high degree of professionalism and confidentiality in every situation.
• You take pride in being a team player and have great interpersonal skills.
• No one is better organized and focused on details than you.
• Give you a problem to solve and you are happy! You are resourceful and independent. Even better if you have to solve lots of stuff under pressure because you remain cool as a cucumber under pressure!
• You love technology and will jump in and figure out just about anything.
• You are not satisfied with the status quo. You are always looking for opportunities to improve whatever you are doing and yourself.
If this sounds like a job you’d like and you have the skills and experience we are looking for we’d love to talk to you! Applications are accepted through the JOB POSTING ON INDEED.